The volunteers play a vital role in and we will be looking for a large team to make the Guernsey games the friendliest ever.
We have roles that will suit just about every individual. Some specific roles include:
- Welcome and departure roles at the Ports
- Event co-ordination and management
- Catering management and staffing
- Information officer
- Marshalls, stewards and car parking supervisors
- Medal ceremonies
- A variety of medical roles from First Responders, Paramedics to physiotherapists and more specialist sports medical roles
- Management and staffing of merchandising outlets
- Videographers and photographers
- Press and social media content editors and co-ordinators
- Results technology services
- Venue management teams
- Announcers and commentators for events and streaming services
- Mini-bus drivers
We will especially be looking for a large number of “Games Makers” to provide reception committees at events around the island during the course of the Games and generally making all visitors feel part of the wonderful Guernsey Community.
To register as a volunteer, please click here.