If you planning on heading to Footes Lane this evening or for the rest of the Games, please be aware it is expected to be very busy!
Please note the following details, which will help ensure everyone can enjoy the event:
- Please use active travel methods where possible - there is plenty of cycle parking available
- If driving to Footes Lane, please park carefully & do not block any entry/exits or end of rows
- Seating capacity in the stand at Footes Lane is 750 - stewards will advise if there is capacity & direct you
- No standing at the top of the stand - this area must be kept clear at all times
- There is plenty of viewing space all around the track - do not worry if you cannot sit in the stand - bring fold-up chairs or blankets to sit & enjoy the action
We look forward to seeing many of you at Footes Lane - thanks for your incredible support so far!